Monday, May 16, 2005

My first week in Brooklyn...


Downtown Brooklyn: a view from in front of my new favorite sandwich shop where I have eaten 3 times in the first week.

I went to meet Katie after work one day last week. This is her building- The World Financial Center.

This boat is waiting for the right time to set the Transatlantic single-handed sailing record. This is the little harbor behind the World Financial Center.

Katie and I ate at this great BBQ joint, Biscuit, which is a five minute walk from her apartment in Park Slope, Brookyln. Sooooooo good.

I think I'll pass on the Mexican food here for a while.

I had a five-dollar lemonade at Whole Foods in Union Square before seeing a free Spoon concert at the Virgin Megastore. It was a really good lemonade though.

Spoon played a free in-store on the day their new record was released. This stuff just doesn't happen in San Diego.

Katie and I went for a nice walk in Prospect Park on Saturday. Here she is in front of the Audubon Center.

A gentle (not gentile) moment at Prospect Park Lake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home