Monday, March 28, 2005

In the beginning...

OK, so I stayed home sick from work today (I actually am sick too) and I decided that it would be cool to start a blog documenting my journey from San Diego to NYC and at least the first couple months of living there, finding an apartment, finding a job, trying to make friends, etc. In the past I have been terrible at keeping any kind of diary or journal so I'm not terribly optimistic about the success of this venture, but hopefully I will prove myself wrong. I hope it will give me an excuse to go out, take pictures and document the day to day of this transition. It would probably be a lot more entertaining if I was, say, Larry David, but I guess entertainment will be a secondary benefit of this enterprise. Not sure what the primary benefit is yet, hopefully to keep in touch with family and friends and something to reflect back on at some point. So, anyway, here goes-- my first post to the Blog Universe... see you again soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home