Monday, July 04, 2005

Amazin' seats!


Katie scored some great seats to the Mets game last Friday night. My friend Eric Chase was in town and he and Katie's friend Katie came with. We were in the third row behind home plate. I've never sat in seats like these before, the face value was $163! The players took their warm-up swings about 10 feet away. This is the real reason I moved to New York, to take advantage of the perks from Katie's job! I forgot my camera, so these photos were taken with Eric's camera phone.

There was a short rain delay before the game started. We were prepared with our ponchos, but we didn't need them long. Here we are making our selections from the ballpark menu. That's right, waiter service in these seats!

More pics from Eric's camera phone.

We had better seats than the guys in the dugout!

1 Comments:

Blogger Judith said...

I love the Mets. They stink, but I love them all the same.

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home